- 13 hours until our 15 minute one on one presentations with our research advisors
– 24 hours until I hand in my research paper (currently on page 52/[?])
– 36 hours until our 30 minute presentations to the Maasai community
-108 hours until I leave Kilimanjaro Bush Camp
– 132 hours until this SFS program concludes
-133 hours until I go to the Kenyan coast to ride camels and see if the Indian Ocean feels any different than the Atlantic or Pacific
– 339 hours until I am making Christmas cookies back in OH with my family!
I feel like even if I stayed awake for the next 339 hours I still wouldn’t be able to finish this paper. I know I always say pray for me…but this time…more than ever…please pray for me.